Israel Uncensored

Are we seeing the beginning of voluntary Gaza emigration?

Reports indicate that 100 Arabs from Gaza are headed to Indonesia for employment on a voluntary migration pilot program. At the same time Prime Minister Netanyahu has directed the Mossad to identify countries willing to take in a large number of Gazans who wish to flee the frontlines of the war. Is President Trump’s plan for the “day after” in Gaza taking shape?

This story and all the latest news from Israel on this week’s Israel Uncensored with Josh Hasten.

Posted by Josh Hasten in Israel Uncensored

Will Israel Seize Territory in Gaza?

During a speech at the Knesset today, PM Netanyahu said that Israel would put more and more pressure on Hamas to release the hostages, including seizing territory. Defense Minister Israel Katz made similar statements several days ago. This comes as hundreds of Gazans took to the streets on Tuesday urging Hamas to step down and end the war. On today’s Israel Uncensored, Josh Hasten said that if Israel had cut off aid, electricity, and water, to Gaza on October 8, 2023, perhaps the protests would have started then, and Hamas could have been forced from power from within.

Posted by Josh Hasten in Israel Uncensored

U.S. Launches Military Campaign Against the Houthis

The Trump Administration over the weekend launched a large-scale military operation targeting the Yemen-based and Iran-backed Houthi terrorist organization. President Trump said the campaign was in response to the Houthi attacks on vessels in the Red Sea. “They have waged an unrelenting campaign of piracy, violence, and terrorism against American, and other, ships, aircraft, and drones,” said President Trump, while criticizing what he called “pathetically weak” responses towards the Houthis by the Biden Administration. The Houthis claim they have responded by firing missiles and drones, targeting U.S. war ships. It remains to be seen whether the Houthis will also try to attack Israel, as a response. This story, and all the latest news from Israel, on this week’s “Israel Uncensored,” with Josh Hasten.

Posted by Josh Hasten in Israel Uncensored

Will the U.S. Attack Iran?

On today’s Israel Uncensored with Josh Hasten, media reports have indicated that U.S. President Trump is considering a strike against Iran’s nuclear sites. The President last week said he prefers negotiating a deal with the mullahs in Tehran, but has not ruled out the military option, should Iran cross the nuclear threshold.
At the same time, the Trump administration has in fact been holding direct negotiations with Hamas, surrounding the current ceasefire, and hostage crisis. Despite media reports, Israel says there is no daylight between our government, and the U.S. administration over the situation in Gaza. These stories and much more, on today’s episode.

Posted by Josh Hasten in Israel Uncensored

Haunting Hostage Images

Three more Israeli hostages – Or Levy, 34, Eli Sharabi, 52, and Ohad Ben Ami, 56, were released from Hamas captivity over the weekend. On today’s Israel Uncensored, Josh Hasten says it was painful to see the three emaciated Jews come home, clearly starved by Hamas – modern day Nazis, after over 480 days in captivity. After seeing how the three were mistreated, Josh can’t wrap his head around the fact that all this time, Israel was providing Gaza, an enemy population, with humanitarian aid, which clearly wasn’t being distributed to our hostages.

Posted by Josh Hasten in Israel Uncensored, Voice of Israel

Ramped up Hostage Negotiations

On today’s Israel Uncensored, Josh Hasten discusses Israel’s most recent hostage negotiations, to free the remaining 100 Israelis being held by the Hamas terrorist regime in Gaza. U.S. President Elect Donald Trump has once again sent a warning that there will be “hell to pay” if Hamas doesn’t release the hostages by his January 20 inauguration. Josh says he is optimistic about the incoming U.S. administration, but at the same time, Israel must first and foremost implement the necessary policies which ensure its safety and well-being.

Posted by Josh Hasten in Israel Uncensored

Three Israelis murdered in Samaria terrorist attack

Three Israelis were murdered, and seven others were wounded on Monday morning, as Arab terrorists opened fire on Israeli vehicles in the Arab village of Al Funduk, just outside of Kedumim in Samaria. IDF forces were in pursuit of the terrorists. At the same time, terrorists have gone back to launching rockets at Sderot and other communities near the border with Gaza. On this week’s Israel Uncensored, Josh Hasten says Israel will have to continue to play “whack-a-mole” as the remaining Hamas members continue popping their heads up in different areas, throughout Gaza.

Posted by Josh Hasten in Israel Uncensored, Voice of Israel

The Houthis Must Go

The Iranian-backed Yemen-based Houthi terrorist organization continues to fire ballistic missiles at the State of Israel. The attacks have generally come in the middle of the night, waking up millions of Israelis and forcing them to run to the shelters. On this week’s Israel Uncensored, Josh Hasten reports that some Israeli security officials are saying that Israel should strike Iran, the head of the octopus, in order to quell the Houthi threat. This story, plus all the latest news from Israel’s seven-front war.

Posted by Josh Hasten

Taking the fight to Judea and Samaria

Leaders from the communities in Judea and Samaira penned a letter to the security cabinet calling on the government to take a Gaza-like approach to the terrorist threat emanating from areas under P.A. control. This comes as Defense Minister Israel Katz ordered the IDF to bolster security for the communities and roads in Judea and Samaria, as extremist terrorist groups inspired by the fall of the Assad regime, may decide to strike against Jewish targets within the country. This story and all the latest news from Israel on this week’s Israel Uncensored, with Josh Hasten.

Posted by Josh Hasten

ICC is a Kangaroo Court

The International Criminal Court issued arrest warrants for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and former Defense Minister Yoav Gallant this week. This is the first time the court has ever targeted leaders from a democratic country. PM Netanyahu responded saying: “The antisemitic decision of the international court in The Hague is a modern Dreyfus trial, and it will end the same way. It is falsely accusing me, the democratically elected prime minister of the State of Israel and Israel’s former defense minister Yoav Gallant, of deliberately targeting civilians, this when we do everything in our power to avoid civilian casualties.” Netanyahu and Gallant might have to avoid visiting certain countries in Europe and Canada as a result of the decision. It is believed that once President Trump is in office, he will target the ICC for their unjust and illegitimate ruling. This story and much more news from Israel, on this week’s Israel Uncensored, with Josh Hasten.

Posted by Josh Hasten in Israel Uncensored